#Reddit Zulu (#2Y28CGP8)
#Clan Level: 16
Lots of 9s, 10s, 11s and 12s.
DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN, RAID HARD AND GO TO WAAARRRRRRRRR!?! -
Zulu prides itself on being a well organized social clan where people care about the game and are very active. We do all war attacks and there are always people on to donate and chat! - Everyone says that...we mean it! What we ask is that you be willing to try and do your best to help us succeed.
We act like family and if you join, we want you to feel like part of the family too!
We have a high degree of organization and a strong leadership team. We care about war and want you to as well. Our rules are summarized below, but you can find them in detail here. We also have additional rules for war - we do expect you to use discord, learn and use strategies, call your attacks, and follow the instructions to help us win!
In our clan, you will find that we try to be fair and work with everyone, but that rules are followed and enforced to make sure everyone has a fun, quality experience....and that we can all achieve together!
If you're interested, then read more below and apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCumXQ3bEHJ0y9GxNPW8NBKktBnHZ-82MvviQkU_djgbMwyA/viewform and join ours discord: https://discord.gg/qBUHhCB
Currently, we have about 30% th12, 25% th11, 25% th10, 20% th9s. We are very happy to take those who are already strong in war as well as those who are willing to put in the effort to learn as everyone is expected to war at least once a week (weekends are mandatory - you may have one hero down if necessary).
(Please note: we do use your history as a player to judge your activity.)
We are an international clan with both men and women. We do not have an age limit: we only require that you respect everyone.
#We have open spots!
(Note: we judge apps based on activity as described below: you must apply to be accepted, but not all applications will be accepted.)
#Here are some of the things you can expect from being in Zulu:
Lots of wars and large weekend wars! In addition to our optional wars during the week, everyone wars on the weekends. That means big 50v50 or 40v40 wars every weekend! We try to win every war and we expect team players! If you're experienced at war and doing well, great! If not, constructive criticism may be given...please consider this a benefit and be willing to listen!
Event access: Zulu participants in nearly all RCS Events and Events featured by /r/ClashofClans! every scrim and Potluck clan has featured some of our Zulu Players! These include a variety of both fun and competitive wars where you can hang out with others, learn new strategies and have a great weekend. As a member of Zulu you are eligible to join anything the RCS offers. Most recently Nubbcakes participated in the Reddit Rumble Gem th12 FC Tournament and won 2000 gems!
Clan Games: Have maxed all clan games with days to spare! No minimum required...we are active enough, we haven't needed to institute one :)
Competitive Arranged Wars: Participated in the Reddit War Tournament Seasons 1, 2, and 3! Also participated in the Guts & Glory War League all th11 bracket until the th12 update hit mid season. While we aren't a clan focused on tournaments by any means or in one all the time, we are up for challenges!
Zulu Events: We've also done a number of civil wars and special themed wars within Zulu!
Pushing two times a year: Twice a year, we take time to compete in the RCS trophy push and we tend to do exceptionally well! Winners of 3/5 of the most recent RCS trophy pushes and a narrow second place in the 4th and 5th! We will be pushing again in November!
Clan Perks: Clan Level 16! Two level upgrade to troop donations (all troops max or near max!) and all the other perks too!
Lots of wins: 350+ wins and Counting out of about 500 wars! As we are all th9+ with a lot of townhall 12s we tend to face a lot of really great clans! But we still win a lot more often than we lose.
Friendly Challenges: Friendly Challenges available at all 4 townhall levels! Just ask any time in game - there's pretty much always a bunch of us on!
Good donations: Troop donates are fast and furious! Everybody loves a full cc, and we have a culture of filling others' before requesting our own cc troops. We never want you to raid without a full cc! With 25% townhall 12s: siege machines may not be instant, but there's enough that they can be used both in war and raids! We want everyone who can use them have lot of chance to learn how!
Media and features: We have several members who have been highly featured by the game and are active in the community. Clan Leader Zig was featured as one of the 5 RCS leaders invited to compete in Reddit vs YouTube in Helsinki, Finland! Co Zag-geek featured in the 5th Anniversary Livestream in Estonia and in Reddit vs Forums Round 3 Livestream in Finland, which Reddit won! A lot of the RCS and other Zulu have been in the Reddit vs Forum wars as well (even when not on livestream). Zag also has posted the RCS Clash Talkin' Podcast hosted by Zag-geek and in the past we've done both YouTube and livestream!
Membership in the RCS: Zulu is one of the oldest clans in the Reddit Clan System (a group of over 60 clans) and on Reddit. We were founded in March 2013...over 5 years ago! We have stayed highly involved in both. Our leaders are two of the moderators of r/ClashofClans and many of our members are extremely active in running events and day to day operations of the RCS. We will make sure you have great access to both! This includes being able to join the 1500 member RCS group chats.
Individual records: We keep records in our sidebar at /r/RedditZuluCoC. Check them out to get a feel for what some our members have achieved!
• First, and foremost, you must be active. We expect you to be making all war attacks for any war you're in, to make minimum donates of 300/week and to be either actively raiding, upgrading or warring. We will use the activity in your profile to determine if you'll be offered a spot in the clan.
• Related to the first point: no rushed bases. Everyone must meet the following:"
- Everyone: Offense should be appropriate for your level and developed such that you have a reasonable chance to 3 star your own base.
- Th9: King should be level 10 or higher. 8.5 is encouraged for new th9s, but not required. Hero upgrades should be kept in line with your level of progression and not neglected.
- Th10: especially if you have infernos, we hope to see no less than 30/30 for hero levels, or higher strongly desired. 9.5s are given more leeway: 25/25 okay.
- Th11: especially if you have an Eagle Artillery, we hope to see no less than 35/35 for hero levels plus a warden, 40/40/5 strongly desired. 10.5s are given more leeway.
- Th12: You must have a minimum of 90 hero levels combined between king and queen and warden minimum of 20. You must have a lab of a mid th11 or higher and vast majority of defenses built to th10/11 levels or higher.
• You must be available to participate in the mandatory weekend wars (declared Fridays). We war 3 times a week. Wars are declared Monday and Wednesday at 8 pm Eastern Time and Friday at 9 pm. Participation for the mid-week wars (declared Monday and Wednesday) is optional and members can opt-in or -out of the midweek wars, but must have all heroes awake if opting in. Special events and tournament wars will have limited rosters depending on the event. You must use both attacks for any war in which are you participating!
• You may have one hero down and still war with us on weekends. We expect you to be an active clasher working to improve yourself, and we understand that requires upgrades! That said, we still win most of our wars!
• We take wars seriously, and we expect you will too. You don't have to be the world's best player or three star all the time: what we do require is that you try your best. We do use an external website for calling bases and have additional war rules. Th9s will be asked to attack in the first 12 hours, th10s in the first 16, th10s in the first 20 hours of each war as we intend to make sure everything below th11 is 3 starred and as many of the 11 &12s as we can too!
• We are a social clan at heart! We don't have strict social expectations, but it doesn't hurt to hop into game chat once in a while to say hi to your fellow clan friends. Discord is required
In the end,
#why should you join Reddit Zulu?
You should consider joining because...
• You are an active player looking for a fun and active clan.
• You're looking for your Clash home.
• You want to war (and win!) regularly.
• You want a clan that prides itself on organization, clear direction from leadership, and all members being valued.
• You want a well rounded clan that gives opportunities to participate in a large variety of events, giving you more fun ways to enjoy the game.
• You want to be part of a clan that is more family than random strangers on the internet. For those in Zulu, "Clan" is not just in the title of the game. We have become a closely knit social group and if you join us, you will be welcomed in.
Ultimately, you should join Zulu because you want to. If you want to get to know some great people, have fun, improve your village and skillset, and be part of something great, then Zulu is the place for you!
We hope to hear from you soon!
#How to Join:
• Please note that we do require each prospective member fill out an application and join our discord while waiting for a response. You can find the information on how to apply, as well as the application itself by going to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCumXQ3bEHJ0y9GxNPW8NBKktBnHZ-82MvviQkU_djgbMwyA/viewform
• More information can be found on our sub /r/RedditZuluCOC or by joining our discord: https://discord.gg/qBUHhCB
Established March 2013, verified RCS clan for over 5 years! Password at reddit.com/r/redditclansystem. Our home /r/redditzuluCoC. Apply at is.gd/JoinZulu must be th9+ https://discord.gg/qBUHhCB